Our Professionalism and Presence Help Provide Peace of Mind
Change: It’s one constant in the ever-morphing world of technology. Every day brings a new series of risks that include financial challenges, market volatility, fluctuating demand for products and services, and scrutiny of corporate governance practices.
Crawford Global Technical Services® (GTS™) employs technology adjuster specialists ready to help mitigate risk at a moment’s notice. As one of the world’s leading providers of custom claims and administration solutions, GTS’ Technology group can expertly create customized programs to help manage your losses strategically.
Our Technology group has claims experience and expertise focused on:
- Business interruption
- Business continuity
- Consultants’ professional liability
- Convergence and bundling
- Errors and omissions
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Patent protection and infringement
Tap into our broad industry knowledge as we deliver cutting-edge insights and solutions in program design, placement, services and administration. When you partner with our trusted advisors, we can help manage risk and keep your company competitive. Whether your claims involve infrastructure, manufacturing, intellectual property, warranty, class action or regulatory conflict, our Technology group provides depth and breadth of experience to deliver innovative solutions that address your specific needs.
Our technical adjusters understand how large losses can impact not only claim specifics but also operations of your business at large. We mobilize the appropriate professionals in business recovery planning, IT recovery, operational reengineering and forensic accounting.
Our GTS Technology professionals manage large losses for clients in the following industries:
- Computers and peripherals
- Data storage
- Date warehousing
- Enterprise solutions
- Server, network, and application management
- Servers, switches, and telecom infrastructure
- Software manufacturers (pre-packaged and custom)
Experience the Benefits of Partnering with Crawford GTS
The multinational and global risk and insurance community needs a team of experts with the experience and industry focus to evaluate and assess damages under extreme conditions. Crawford GTS has the commitment, skills, resources, technology and the experience required to meet the specific needs of each client.
Crawford GTS Key Service Features Include:
- Worldwide service—a global network of experts, including surveyors, environmental scientists, engineers, consultants, and specialist case handlers
- Compliance—strict adherence to relevant governing legislation (ELD, CERCLA/Superfund, etc.)
- Cost-effectiveness—reduced indemnity spend, financial assurance for insurers
- Confidence—transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Reliability—experienced, qualified professionals, infrastructure and leadership to strategically project manage losses anywhere on the globe