In this high-profile, fast-growing industry, Aviation businesses need partners they can trust. Those who team up with Crawford GTS® know their claims are handled professionally and efficiently to minimize complexity and cost.
One year ago this month, Crawford & Company acquired GAB Robins Holding UK Limited—a procurement that reinforced Crawford’s strong standing in the Aviation claims industry. GAB Robins’ in-house expertise contributed greatly toward existing Crawford product lines and in particular, the Aviation sector.
According a 2014 report from the General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), there are 362,000 general aviation aircraft worldwide. Of this number, 199,000 aircraft are based in the United States with another 103,000–plus in Europe. When something goes wrong with one of these aircraft, their owners and operators need help—now.
Crawford GTS’s dedicated team of aviation surveyors have unrivalled experience in loss management. Coupled with a global network, Crawford reacts immediately to any incident wherever and whenever it occurs.
GTS™ Aviation surveyors are trained to the highest standards and come from senior engineering positions within the aerospace sector. These surveyors have a proven track record of providing exemplary levels of service within the aviation insurance sector across a wide range of skills.
Crawford Aviation claims management expertise includes:
- Physical damage surveys
- Repair evaluation
- Claim adjustment
- Accident site restoration and environmental management
- Salvage services
Crawford additionally provides risk management services, ensuring that aviation claims are handled in their entirety—from start to finish.
Crawford GTS Experts Available Worldwide
The multinational and global risk and insurance community needs a team of experts with the experience and industry focus to evaluate and assess damages under extreme conditions. Crawford GTS has the commitment, skills, resources, technology and the experience required to meet the specific needs of each client.
Crawford GTS key service features include:
- Worldwide service: A global network of experts, including surveyors, environmental scientists, engineers, consultants, and specialist case handlers
- Compliance: Strict adherence to relevant governing legislation (ELD, CERCLA/Superfund, etc.)
- Cost-effective: Reduced indemnity spend, financial assurance for insurers
- Confidence: Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Reliability: Experienced, qualified professionals, infrastructure and leadership to strategically project manage losses anywhere on the globe
For more information about GTS’ Aviation expertise, please contact Trevor Light, CEO of Crawford Aviation, at +44 20 7337 1144.