Risk Sciences Group® (RSG) recently engaged with its customers by hosting a series of successful client roundtable meetings. The forums were open to all RSG clients and DMITRI users, with attendance surpassing expectations. These roundtables were held Oct. 15 in New Brunswick, NJ; Oct. 28 in Charlotte, NC; and Nov. 10 in Chicago and had more than 70 attendees.
The interactive sessions focused on expanding client knowledge of RSG products and gathering thoughts and ideas on how to improve product and service offerings.
The primary objectives of the roundtable meetings included:
- Engaging clients to contribute to RGS’s strategic product direction
- Facilitating knowledge sharing of best practices amongst clients and encouraging them to expand their use of DMITRI
- Equipping clients to better leverage existing DMITRI capabilities
- Reaching out to clients who have been unable to attend RSG’s national conference
- Instilling excitement about the future of RSG and DMITRI
Roundtable training sessions included RSG ESP’s predictive, benchmarking, and text analytics capabilities; DMITRI reporting; Cognos analytics; and various DMITRI tips and tricks. RSG clients also led some of the presentations.
The RSG client roundtable was information and educational,” said client Linda Fieldstad of Johnson Controls, Inc. “The intimate setting was perfect for interacting and networking with other DMITRI users.”